Pinnacles and Sandboarding Including Yanchep National Park 1 Day Tour
- 기간: 11 시 (대략)
- 위치: Perth, Western Australia
- 상품 코드: PMVLLU
Departing every Wednesday and Saturday (Closed over Christmas/New Year Period)
Tour departs from Wellington Street outside the Perth Train Station at 8.30am (near William St on the footpath) and returns approximately 7.30pm.
The Pinnacles, situated just over two hours north of Perth is one of Western Australia's most famous natural tourist attractions. Our small buses allows us to drive right through the Pinnacles Desert and be amazed at seeing these great rock formations up close and personal. Visit the Pinnacles Gallery (if time permits) and discover some amazing facts about these awe inspiring natural phenomena and browse the gift shop.
Go sand boarding in the massive white sand dunes of Lancelin and have lunch (included in price) down at the beach while gazing over the turquoise waters of the sheltered bay.
Also on this value packed full day tour we visit Yanchep National Park where you can take a stroll along the Koala Boardwalk and have a go at spotting for one of Australia's cutest animals.
An often unexpected highlight of this tour and where we differ from other Pinnacles tours is our stop at the hidden gem of the picturesque Moore River. Go swimming or stroll along its beautiful banks where the river meets the Indian Ocean in this gorgeous little coastal town of Guilderton.
Morning and afternoon tea provided. At the conclusion of your day we can then drop you off at your city hotel or back at the Tourist Coach Stand.
Included in price:
- Tour on a comfortable air-conditioned bus with seatbelts.
- Entry fee to Yanchep National Park and Koala and Kangaroo viewing.
- Entry fee to Nambung National Park and Pinnacles Dessert.
- Sand board hire in Lancelin.
- Lunch of sandwiches and drink. Morning and afternoon tea of biscuits and cake.
- Photos posted on our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/tourswithatwist
Provide your own:
- Water, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses or goggles for sand boarding and comfortable walking shoes
Adult: $135pp (15 and over)
Australian Seniors Card Holders/Child: $95pp (4-14 years)
Family: $420 (2 Adults, 2 Child or 1 Adult, 3 Child)
One free infant per paying adult - Extra infant: $50pp (infant under 4)
(infants and children under 7 must be in baby or booster seat - request free use of baby/booster on booking)